SS2 Zombe FMProov 1.2

1 Guest is here.
6646f4bfd19f4
LiesteQuote
Ok, I'm admitting that I'm thoroughly stuck - I seem to have eradicated everything on the deck, and (AFAICT) have cleared all rooms, collected all goodies (and dumped most near map point 3).

Just can't get the end sequence to fire - and I probably have missed something obvious(ish)... what do I need to do to get the elevator to trigger the shuttle sequence?
6646f4bfd1ac9
Valet2Quote
Multiplayer ability for this FM, hmm?
6646f4bfd1c2f
KolyaQuote
I don't think so.
6646f4bfd1d24
Valet2Quote
I just came here to say again that this fm is AWESOME! So my brother started to come to my place just to play this map with my advices. Already spent 2 nights, one more left.

Mr. Zombe, you said that you've almost completed the second FM which would be even more epic and better! In case if  you never gonna finish it, could you upload the w.i.p. to the community? It deserves to be seen!
6646f4bfd1e12
HardcoreQuote
Hi, just finished this fm first time (I always play on impossible difficulty level), it's a really nice and difficult one!
I thought that I checked every room, but did I miss where to use the 4 Stim Unit Access Cards (Nikki and so on) or are they just garbage in this FM?

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact