6632fb1f279b0

6632fb1f27e3a
1 Guest is here.

6632fb1f28628unn_atropos

6632fb1f286a7
http://ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53816&p=595362&viewfull=1#post595362
Grays System Shock stuff

dd_v1 Oh yeah Shodan! Dance for me! Ohhh yeahh :lordy:
fmtest: play it so see a monkey (or two...suddenly there were two), that you, using your Frankensteinian skills, have created yourself; battling a thrilling fight against a rumbler. The goal is to kill the rumbler in creative (and sometimes stupid) ways.
cargo_bay is just what you would expect: a cargo/shuttle bay (with a mainenance bot)
droids puts you into a big room with turrets and a lot of droids. All carrying (literally) batteries for some reason...
« Last Edit: 25. October 2014, 12:29:34 by unn_atropos »
Re: Shodan Disco demo mission by Gray
6632fb1f288e2
If you go to the page where these are hosted, you'll find that there are two more missions. But all three are labelled "ShockEd demo missions" which doesn't bode well in terms of playability.

6632fb1f28988unn_atropos

6632fb1f289d4
You can play them in shocked. But I had no textures besides jorge. Don't know if that can be fixed. Do you think the author would mind if the missions were uploaded here?
« Last Edit: 24. October 2014, 19:29:42 by unn_atropos »
6632fb1f28b23
Sure you can upload them, I don't think Gray will mind. He used to host music from TTLG musicians I remember. Some great stuff (Livin Bord!) but I haven't seen him in years.  :oldman:

However the whole thread would be more appropriate in Engineering. Because the Fan Missions board really is for playable, finished missions. Just like the Modifications board is for finished mods.

6632fb1f28bcfunn_atropos

6632fb1f28c1a
Isn't engineering more for ongoing projects?
Because there are some more unfinished maps in the Fan Missions section that are fragments as well: Ship 3, SS2 Old Maps Archive. SS2 icemann Alone may never be finished says he.
6632fb1f28d28
You're right, actually these shouldn't be here either. But throwing them into Engineering doesn't make much sense either...
How about this: We mark each of these clearly in the thread title as [unfinished]. That way people who don't want to fiddle with the stuff can just avoid them.
Acknowledged by: unn_atropos

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

A familiar door code with 3 digits:
1 Guest is here.
Someone has cruelly dumped the bodies of Gertie, Wilbur, Gloria, ethel, Fivi, Jeeves, and Clarence down the old laundry chute!!
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
6632fb1f29bb1