[Obsolete] SS2 Flatliner AdvancedMod 0.34

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/11▶▶
6634a098c8a30
KolyaQuote
Tags: °gamesys °SS2 °hacking °obsolete

0.2beta
A mod that unfortunately never got finished although Flatliner had very promising plans.
What he finished is good nevertheless:
To avoid informing Xerxes of your presence you have to HACK the cameras instead of destroying them. If you fail hacking a camera, by pressing one of the red nodes you will trigger the alarm.
Also you can hack robotic targets.

Update by miracle.freak

QUICK GUIDE: Install ADaoB or UARMM first! Unpack into your mod-ready installation of SS2. Or change the file extension to .SS2MOD to use with the SS2 Modmanager. IGNORE CONFLICTING FILES WARNING.
I've updated this to 0.3 which
  • adds a completely new death effect to cameras
  • hacked cameras are stopped
  • enemies don't attack hacked cameras
  • tweaked the odds of hacking robots and cameras a bit
  • ADaoB 0.2.8. gamesys integrated
  • destroying a camera triggers the alarms as well as damaging it

Change list:
0.33 -> 0.34 - fixed double medpatch use
0.32 -> 0.33 - usable with Unified & Revamped .mis mods
0.31 -> 0.32 - fixed bug in Shotgun-grunt's inventory
0.3 -> 0.31 - integrated ADaoB 0.2.9. gamesys changes

Sorry if you want to use this updated version you need to use it along with ADaoB or UARMM which are NVscript ready. There are far too many gamesys changes related to NVscript that this mod is not quite usable without it.
6634a098c8bc4
CommanderAQuote
An interesting mod :cool:
Its good that you can then use the cameras to distract the enemies away while you beat them to death :biggrin:
6634a098c8cbf
sgt.jonas grantQuote
I LOVE this mod, I spawn an army of assault and security bot, i hack them, and then its a "kik some hybrid a** party"
6634a098c8fd9
RainalkarQuote
I don't get it, I need help please: alarm is supposed to trigger when cameras are destroyed - it doesn't work. Alarm will go off only if the camera is damaged, if you can't destroy it with a single shot. Otherwise nothing will happen.

BTW, the cameras have Mechanical and ElectroDamp vulnerability metaproperty. Maybe I should add Act/React, since there is only Standard in there?
6634a098c90b8
KolyaQuote
Then my description is simply wrong. I think I only tested destroying the cameras with a wrench. So the alarm was triggered after the first hit.
Feel free to advance this mod. Flatliner left it unfinished and soon after that he left the scene. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.
Page: 1/11▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact