[Obsolete] SS2 Flatliner AdvancedMod 0.34

2 Guests are here.
6647ed210c93f
GacoQuote

Quote by Rainalkar:

Quote by Gaco:
Just want to be sure about this: In the 0.2beta the alarm does not go off if you can destroy the camera in one attack but an alarm will sound if you damage the camera without destroying it.

Correct.

Hm ok.. it kind makes the mod pointless since the assaultrifle will destroy any security camera with one bullet and so does the wrench with the stats most people attain later in the game. Next version should fix this IMO :)
6647ed210cb77
miracle.flameQuote
Probably there won't be any next version of this since Flatliner is long gone if I'm correct... unless someone else does it. Anyone can edit this shock2.gam and do just what NV said. However it will only work with .mis' with NVscript loaded which is only ADaoB and upcoming update for UARMM. That reminds me..
Mental note for Kolya: Any progress on ADaoB update?  :rolleyesgreen:
6647ed210cc8d
KolyaQuote
meh....I know I'm late. :sweat:
6647ed210cd91
miracle.flameQuote
While being hyperactive ATM I've dug up some file from this post which can be considered an updated version of this...charmed it a bit though with some NV's script so it's ought to be compatibile with upcoming ADaoB 0.2.8 (apply ADaoB first, then this mod). Details in first post.
6647ed210d00e
RainalkarQuote
It is easy to make this work if you have 5 min or so time in Shocked, you use NVRelayTrap (see link that miracle.freak posted), add a Scripts parameters in camera archetype, and load NVScript in every mis (if it's already loaded, does 10 min become more like 1).

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact