SS2 IonosFear Testlevel

1 Guest is here.
6646d62bc3b97
IonosfearQuote
Well this is interesting, I didn't expect a following for a test level I did ages ago :)

Basically I scrapped this level, for several reasons, the primary being an error in polycounts (stand in the corner and look down both streets at once), it being too fucking big with not enough detail in, as someone pointed out, a dead world (the impressive white building, I believe it was the triop building a very long time ago had to be cut because of engine restrictions.  If I remember correctly it had a triop hollograph spinning on the reception desk) and as it was my first level, I really wasn't happy with it.

Issues aside, the 'pointer' as it were, leads to a level called "washington" (I don't have dromed here so I'm guessing"  which was another level 80% made but never released, which is why it exits after the cutscene, as you don't have that one :)
6646d62bc3c7c
LiamQuote
I relly like this new earth level but when i chose my career in loading it turn of my game and says system shock 2 stoped working.
6646d62bc3dfc
KolyaQuote
Yeah, as Ionosfear mentioned above the level is not fit to be used as a start for the official campaign. I'll make a note in the first post until someone makes the pointer lead to medsci.mis.
6646d62bc40ef
EnchantermonQuote
I changed a few properties so that all of the career selectors now work properly. In other words, you can now use this level in place of the original earth.mis. I may paste the trainings and loudspeaker messages in later as well, if Ionosfear doesn't mind.
6646d62bc4339
RainalkarQuote
Nice work

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact