SS1 SS2-SHODAN Faces mod

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/3▶▶
664a972c6fe57
3RDplayerQuote
Tags: °SS1 mod

This mod should be used with the System Shock Enhanced Edition (Sourceport Update)

// SS2 SHODAN Faces Mod - ss2shodanfaces
This mod replaces the MAC version's MFD faces of SHODAN with new hand-painted faces that resemble her image from System Shock 2. The faces were scaled down from high resolution art and then redrawn pixel by pixel for the  blinky colors effect inside the game.

This version of the mod is compatible with other mfdart resource altering mods as long as resources
0x0028; string 17,19,23 and 31-34 aren't modified.

// INSTALLATION
Drag and drop the "ss2shodanfaces" folder of this .zip-file into your System Shock Mod directory under
"%APPDATA%\Nightdive Studios\System Shock EE\mods" and activate it in the games Modification menu of the title screen.

Also see @3RDplayer's other SS1 mods: https://www.moddb.com/mods/3rds-ss1mods
664a972c7001a
ZylonBaneQuote
This needs screenshots.
664a972c7011a
voodoo47Quote
added the first mail portrait.
664a972c70310
3RDplayerQuote

Quote by voodoo47:
added the first mail portrait.

Added the image from the moddb page.
Acknowledged by: voodoo47
664a972c704b4
GuyFawkesGamingQuote
My only problem with this mod is the faces seam lower res than the standard Mac portraits, might be an illusion though.

This does give me an idea for a mod though: I was always bothered by SS1's Assault Rifle mark III weapon, mainly because it's not really an assault rifle. It's also a little weird that the ARmIII has only 10 rounds while the StG 44 and MKb 42 (original assault rifles) had 30. So that's where I came to thinking, I read that another weapon called the Rivet Gun was cut from the final game: does anyone think it would be possible to swap the sprites and names of the two weapons? I'm not sure if they made any sprites for the gun or what it actually looks like, but assume a picture of it can be found in one of the art books.
Page: 1/3▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact