Shadow Warrior SWP Skies

1 Guest is here.
6648e95d768f8
GrosnusQuote
Yeah, the moon glow definitely helped with the skyline. I even made the horizon a little brighter, but the brighter it gets, the less nightly it's going to feel, so I left it like that.

About the pitch black - if necessary I can dim the stars more to make the sky darker, it's an easy change.
6648e95d76a5d
voodoo47Quote
nah, it's good enough (SW is free on GOG/steam, you can grab the full version of sw.grp from there, load it into SWP 4.3.1 and check it yourself, it's right in the first level), and I have an inkling that this is not going to be the most popular mod in the universe, so any serious effort is probably a waste.
6648e95d76b65
voodoo47Quote
aanyway, just noticed there is a bunch of boo-boos going on with one of the skyboxes (where the top texture meets the rest of the textures), if you don't mind some more unpaid overtime (but can throw the Redux version of Shadow Warrior at you if you want, the very one this mod does NOT work with).
[sky_break.png expired]
6648e95d76c35
GrosnusQuote
Ok, I unbooboofied it, should be completely seamless all the way around.
Though I think it's better to save that Shadow Warrior for someone who will have a better use for it.
6648e95d76d37
voodoo47Quote
yep, all fixed - thanks again. repackaged and uploaded as beta1, should be good enough for regular use now.

another fun fact - the Build engine actually supports multiple skyboxes per map.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact