6634ea1076f4d

6634ea10776ba
1 Guest is here.

Topic: Silver's Bioshock mod Version 7.2 Alpha
Page: « 1 ... 13 [14]
Read 84589 times  

6634ea1077c56
Just to clarify for anyone who might be entertaining the same idea, both ammo stack sizes and wallet capacity commands persist through loading/saving and levels transitions, however they will only remain active in the current instance of the game. So you need to reapply them each time you start the game up.

More accurately, surplus ammo/credits do not expire even when the commands have not been reinitialized. But you will need to reinstate those commands in order to keep adding to the defined stack limits.

The tweaks are coming into play a lot sooner than I anticipated, at least in the context of this mod. There is still a staggering amount of loot potential outside of what you get from corpses, especially in the context of Big Daddy farming and hand-placed items.

That said, I am absolutely loving this playthrough. The additional received damage and hardiness of Big daddy's feels really good. BD's can actually one-shot you now. One thing I still don't agree on is the hack gating in the early chapters. Some turrets/systems that you have no way of hacking due to skill requirements. Launcher turret between lower wharf and Peach wilkons being a prime example. You are forced to destroy it as it's not possible to attain rank 4 engineering on this level. One other detriment is that you are cock-blocked from the very first vendor machine encounters in tutorial level, which is probably one of the few times where you really need a hacked machine.

6634ea1078335ThiefsieFool

6634ea107839d
Dumb question, but why not just make the W key do it?
The game hitches when you run more than a few console commands at once.

Crud I should have asked; Is Biosec even compatible with Remastered?
It should be compatible but has never been tested. Feel free to share your findings.
6634ea1078508
@TheifsieFool- I'm probably too far into silvers mod to give up now. Will give it a crack on the next playthrough and report my findings. Cheers.

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of ____ and bone!  (Fill in the missing word):
1 Guest is here.
You're clinically dead once the death movie plays. Not before.
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
6634ea1078950