Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/6▶▶
6648f93aad882
KolyaQuote
This is a portable version of Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen that runs on modern Windows systems. The original manual PDF is included.

Lok:BO was the first game in the Legacy of Kain series, released for PC in 1997, introducing Kain the slain nobleman turned vampire who embarks on a journey to kill the guardians of the now corrupted 9 Pillars of Nosgoth, initially to restore order to the land and possibly cure his vampire curse, but later driven purely by his blood thirst.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF0ilULgn7M

Game FAQ: Everything You've Ever Wanted To Know about Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain
Watch out for the fan created 3D Port Blood Omnicide!

About this version
Created using CubanRaul's executable fix and the video converter from nosgothica.org.
6648f93aadbb4
OlfredQuote
I picked this game up again some months ago and must say this is a really good game.
Especially this mages which projectiles are homing and faster than my magic balls were really getting on my nerves.

But I had some problems with the video converter (sound was high pitched/too fast) so I had to pick the already converted pack.
6648f93aadcd4
KolyaQuote
The videos included here I converted from the PC version. I'll have a look if there's any difference to the PS1 videos.

//Switched to the converted PS1 videos now. While the reds are a more dark brown the overall quality is better.
6648f93aaddbb
SarioyaQuote
While this is awesome, and I thank you for posting it (it saves me the trouble of digging out my CD and hoping it still works :-p), I seem to have run into an issue with the save points not wanting to actually save.  Or even activate at all.  I'm not sure if it's just my machine or not though.
6648f93aade72
KolyaQuote
Did a folder called "SAVED" appear in your game folder?
Where is the game located?
Page: 1/6▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact