SS2 Zygoptera Randomiser

1 Guest is here.
66497d1743b2a
GrifmanQuote
Thanks!
66497d1743c1a
ZygoQuote
The one thing the motiondb.bin fixes which may be readily noticeable is that midwives can now hit a crouched target (it does other things too, but you'd have to know what they were to really notice). It didn't really seem sensible to distribute it separately since its changes are pretty minor.
66497d1743db4
KolyaQuote
If you never played this mod before, now's the time. This is one of my personal favourite mods. I unified it into one mod now, wrote a mod.ini for it and did some testing regarding motiondb.ini. It copies fine with the current version of the Modmanager.

Zygoptera continue this!  :rambo: :thumbwink:
66497d1743edd
johnnythewolfQuote
My god! Have you tried playing this mod on Impossible? It's really, really intense...

Chased by an arachnid in the decompressing cryogenics sector, ambushed by a shotgun hybrid in the upgrade terminal room, low on ammo and nanites (making the QBRM useless if you're not careful enough), unable to find any working gun in the Science sector, ambushed by six pipe hybrids near the entrance to ENG B... This mod is pure greatness.

However, some of the destroyed cameras are still acting like they were working (they can spot you and go on alert mode, but they don't set off the alarm). Also, I found a pistol (I think it was in a random sec crate on Med) that, once modified, can chamber 30+ bullets!!!

And you should NOT hide mandatory items (especially keycards) in security crates.

66497d1744117
RainalkarQuote
I am playing with POP's difficulty and Zygo's random mods (among else). I can't find R&D card anywhere. I searched twice Med, Sci, and Crew, hacked every crate... Nothing. Can this happen, or am I missing something?

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact