SS2 Zygoptera Randomiser

1 Guest is here.
6649a0f60110e
johnnythewolfQuote
Search again. Unless it was in a security crate that you inadvertly triggered the explosion, it's there somewhere. Have you checked behind computers and on top of wall screens?
6649a0f60141a
RainalkarQuote
I haven't checked on top of wall screens. Feed you soon, thx

edit: found it, on top of the comp :)
6649a0f6014cd
wcarnationQuote
Does this work with Straylight?
6649a0f60165b
KolyaQuote
Straylight is a mod author. Does this mod work with him? Possibly.

As for the question whether this mod works with ADaoB: I remember that Zygo said it should be compatible. You should activate the Randomiser after ADaoB.
Note: This will only work /mostly/. Some of ADaoB's fixes will break. Also random stuff may happen. You asked for it.

6649a0f601817
ZygoQuote
To clarify, theoretically at least Random ought to be compatible with any gamesys mod, unless it does genuinely funky stuff to objects. I added most of the mis file fixes from ADAOB into Random as well so it ought to theoretically be compatible with it.

Practically though, I would expect some problems, though hopefully nothing game breaking.

I am still working on this BTW, though progress has been slow, not least because I hate all the testing it requires- I reckon I'd spend more than six times as long testing as actually adding stuff and it just gets worse the more I change. I'm trying to get rec and ops done in one go, and will hopefully have Spawn Control fully integrated too. No ETA though.

And you should NOT hide mandatory items (especially keycards) in security crates.
Er, agreed. I didn't think I'd done this anywhere. If anyone can tell me where this occurs I will fix it, as it is a mistake. I'll also have a look into the camera and the pistol issues, though I've never encountered them myself.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact