🔒 Community Fan-Fic

1 Guest is here.
664a3a7e34116
KolyaQuote
The everyoung goddess was sitting in her crystal garden watching over the rows of silent cribs descending from her throne of light.
"Marie-Anne" she whispered, "Marie-Anne, I have a wish."
Somewhere among the porcelain corpses a pair of weary eyes reluctantly opened.
"No, I don't want to. Please... Let me sleep." The whisper was of a tired young woman.
Lines of power suddenly careened through the skies, searing with anger, lighting up the void. They clasped the woman's body and tore her up to green slit eyes in a furious visage. There was a moment of silence while this ridiculous projection morphed through three or four expressions in a way that was utterly inhumane to watch and eventually settled on a grotesque grin.
"Patience is not characteristic of a Goddess!" SHODAN's electrical jolts dictated as she jerked Delacroix's body back to life.
664a3a7e341de
~RocketMan~Quote
Oh I see.  Ok great job with the 2 threads.  Anyone else care to fill in the holes?
664a3a7e34356
KolyaQuote
NEWSFLASH

This morning at 0402 the "Von Braun" - the first starship capable of travelling faster than light speed - appeared close to the moon where it crashed only 20 minutes ago.
It has been more than one year after the Von Braun left earth and more than six months after communication was mysteriously lost with the ship. The last messages were sent by the UNN soldier T. Suarez and Dr. Marie Delacroix, who had been the designer of the ship's Faster-Than-Light drive and a UNN nobel laureate. Both messages agreed that the ship had been hijacked by an unknown force. Whether this is the cause for the crash isn't clear as of this time.
Shortly after its reappearance the Von Braun got caught in the moon's gravity and may well have been fully destroyed in the resulting crash near Mare Cognitum. An investigation team consisting of combined UNN and Trioptimum forces has been dispatched to investigate the crash site.
Experts are predicting this event to cause a landslide in the UNN elections next year.
664a3a7e345e6
RocketManQuote
Voodoo47 where are you?  Get your butt in here :)
664a3a7e34715
voodoo47Quote
I'm here, as always.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact