6633e4fbef7bf

6633e4fbefe67
1 Guest is here.

Topic: LGC John Madden Football '93 Read 3632 times  

6633e4fbf05d1
Hey, big thanks for these two SMD releases! A great addition to my collection.
6633e4fbf070e
Sure thing. I don't own a SMD myself and haven't played them. Maybe you could give us a mini-review at some point. Possibly there's something that strikes you as typically Looking Glass in the games.
6633e4fbf0814
I'd like to, but I don't have a console too :p But it's great to have these games in the archive anyway.
6633e4fbf0911
Holy shit, this was looking glass? No wonder I loved it even though I had no interest in american football.

6633e4fbf0a61Xenoneo

6633e4fbf0ab5
Yeah it's a little disturbing to realize LG made this..
One of my stepbrothers got this to play on my genesis.
I had no interest in football before then, but I had recently moved in with them in Dallas, and the Cowboys were winning super bowls back then.
They were 'jocks' and were infuriated that from when I picked up the controller for the first time and forever after, I would always win. :D
I didn't know anything about football really; it was all hail mary's and running back runs.
I just made those 2 moves work by changing how I played them.
Many a bet was won from playing that and I got to know them better from the experience.
Those screenshots really bring back memories.
Although I had no interest in trying some of the other LG early stuff, this is making me reconsider.

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

How can you ____ a perfect, immortal machine? (Fill in the missing word):
1 Guest is here.
Certainly it constitutes bad news when the people who agree with you are buggier than batshit.
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
6633e4fbf4038