[Obsolete] SS2 Community Patch (SCP) Beta 4

1 Guest is here.
66491edadbd3c
MarvinQuote
Takes one to know one!

It does seem to be a very determined-looking low-res squirrel, I'll give you that. Would serve as a great idea for one of voodoo's bizarre holiday mini-mods, replacing the cyborg assassins.
66491edadbeb9
System ShockedQuote
From the SCP Beta 4 readme PDF file regarding visual improvements implemented into SCP Beta 4 :

"We’ve also tweaked the level lighting parameters to reduce the somewhat washed-out look of maps compared to the originals.
Getting a 24-bit lighting engine to match the look of the old 16-bit lighting engine is an ongoing challenge."

Can a couple of before-and-after screenshots be posted showing the differences in the level lighting ?

Thanks in advance.
66491edadc139
System ShockedQuote

Quote by Marvin:
Takes one to know one!

It does seem to be a very determined-looking low-res squirrel, I'll give you that. Would serve as a great idea for one of voodoo's bizarre holiday mini-mods, replacing the cyborg assassins.

It should be on a shoulder of a cyborg assassin and it should have rabies.
66491edadc2ac
voodoo47Quote
why don't you just fire up beta3 medsci and the beta4 medsci and see for yourself?
66491edadc384
MarvinQuote
I won't have the chance to play this for some time, but looking through the files you seem to have made a lot of little improvements to immersion. Can't wait for the death taunts,

Oh, I really like the new secret. :)

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact