SS2 Christine FM1: Ponterbee Station V5

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/72▶▶
663638fbe82fa
ChristineQuote
Tags: °FM °multiplayer °SS2 °ponterbee
This is Christine's stunning FM-Campaign Ponterbee Station (as announced on TTLG, version 2, version 3).

The 3rd version adds a new earth level, new areas in the existing levels of the FM, new custom objects, NPCs and a new player model for multiplayer. Multiplayer was also worked over and should be fully functional.

In this 4th version Christine has reworked all levels based on NewDark, made some extensions and changes to the levels, added many new objects and also a few features from SCP. The object-shrink-mod was also integrated. This version requires NewDark 2.48 and SHTUP-ND.

The 5th version brings some smaller updates here and there, including a few SCP features, but mainly enemy respawning has been fixed and finally works as intended.

You can now download new Shodan VOs for this mission, recorded by Terri Brosius, the original Shodan VA. Ponterbee_Nightwalker_VO_Terri_Dark zip contains ready to install files, extract (each snd2 folder) to the respective fan mission root folder and overwrite to get the new voiceovers.

Visit Christine's site for lots of screenshots.
Listen to the audiologs from this mission.
663638fbe8496
KolyaQuote
Updated to version 2. See first post.
663638fbe85c0
KolyaQuote
I did some audio logs for this fan mission and I'm very proud to be part of it. :proud:
I wore the helmet to create the logs via it's integrated microphone. Talk about authentic props... I replaced the original mic and earphones from 1967 though. Anyway, these are the logs I did.

1. "Ok Jack, the access code for Medical Storage 1A is ..."
2. "Until last week, Ponterbee station was the most boring space station you can imagine. Nothing happened here, absolutely nothing. ... "
3. "Damn, all the doors are locked... I have to get to Engineering! ... "
4. "Congratulations on completing your training..."
5. "We've been expecting you soldier..."
663638fbe8698
kidmystik101Quote
just got to command, nice work on the logs kolya :thumbwink:

by the way, i want that helmet :bluegrin:
663638fbe874a
hobieQuote
This mod looks great.  I can't figure out what to do with the 230/SYT though.  A hint would be appreciated!

Hobie
Page: 1/72▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact