The Nightwalker;) but unfortunatly I'm stuck:(
Please help me to find [The core control card]  :borg:
I've probably run over it couple of times but it seems invisible for me... :p
664870d3c00d8
KolyaQuote
Check this post by Christine.
664870d3c0204
BobbertQuote
Hi, I just downloaded this mod, but I can't get to the actual gameplay.  I'm running the mod with Mod Manager, and everything works fine through the intro movie.  After the movie is over all I get is a little flashing and then a black screen.  The game will still go to the menus, will save, and will load, but the level itself never shows up.  The regular game runs fine though.  Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.
664870d3c04f8
The BrainQuote
Are you using my version of mod manager?

I just tested and this mod does work with it. And I can play this mod, too. No black screens at all.

Try to rename lgvid.ax to different filename, for example to lgvid.ax.bak. You need to disable hidden file extension option  to see that .ax bit in Explorer.

Did you use SS2 Kolya Tool v2.1 on your game?
664870d3c0616
BobbertQuote
I did use SS2 Koyla Tool v2.1.  I'm using SS2 Mod Manager v1.10.  I tried running the game with and without the Rebirth Beta 01 mod.  Should I have anything else running like shtup or Anomalies, Discrepancies, and outright Bugs? I also tried tried disabling lgvid.ax, but that just skips the movies and goes straight to the black screen.  I do momentarily see the loading screen before the blackness, but it is very short.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact