SS2 Christine FM1: Ponterbee Station V5

1 Guest is here.
66484a1aa6e40
KillseekerQuote

Hi Hobie,

you need to place the 230/SYT into the systems monitoring unit which is in the Research section on the Med/Science level. You need to travel through some air ducts which begin in the Cryo Recovery section. There is a large room with a smaller side room to the right which contains a couple of large terminals and an open air duct. Go through the air duct to another large room filled with water. Below the platform that you will be standing on is a tunnel. Go through here, up the ladder, through some more ducting and you will appear in the Research department. Follow the corridors, go down the stairs and into the large windowed room almost opposite the stairs. As you enter look to your right and you will see the systems monitoring unit on the wall. Drag the 230/SYT from your inventory to the unit and it will unlock the double doors further down the corridor. Then you can enter the elevator and explore the rest of the station....

I'm also stuck. I can't find the Crew Quarters access card. I've been to every level, but I can't get in to the barricaded room in the Mall. I guess I've missed something along the way. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
66484a1aa719c
ChristineQuote
@ killseeker - there is a small room with some pipes near the barricade, where you can crunch to the donut shop. Now you are behind the barricade. If you explore this area, you'll find the access card for the crew quarters.  ;)
66484a1aa7311
SjorkQuote
Hi everyone,
i played the game several hours in line and I have to say that "Ponterbee Station" is awesome,  more like an unofficial    Part 3 of SS2.   :thumb:
But I'm stuck and don't know how to solve it before I'm going nutts because I just ran the sixth time through the whole station and can't find the silly cargo bay card, either 1 nor 2.   :sweat:
I have the engine core control card and the three reactor codes and all the  other access cards. I only need a battery and the access cards to the cargo bays.
I think I can remember that the battery for the door is in  one of the cargo bay.
I'm quite despaired   :dropsdead:

Can you help me, please.

Many greetings  :)
66484a1aa7413
ChristineQuote
Hi Sjork, thank you, I'm glad that you like it :)
You'll find one of the access cards for the cargo bays in the Chemical Storeroom on the engineering deck.
66484a1aa755d
SjorkQuote
Oh Man, it was the whole time there in the middle of my way. I ran five times over it and did not see the damn corpes.  :dropsdead: :dropsdead:
Well, ähmm..... :scratch: thanks for helping me out although it is a bit embarrassing.   :bluegrin:

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact