DE: SS2 SCP Deutsch

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/17▶▶
66472544e93f0
MarvinQuote
Tags: °translation °string °font °SCP °SS2

EN: This mod is intended to correct all translation errors, inconsistencies, interface problems or other smaller annoyances of the official german translation of System Shock 2. Furthermore, it translates all the changes introduced by the Shock Community Project.

Diese Mod ist dazu gedacht, Übersetzungsfehler, Inkonsistenzen, Interfaceprobleme und andere kleinere Ärgernisse der offiziellen deutschen Übersetzung von System Shock 2 auszubügeln. Außerdem wurden alle Änderungen des Shock Community Project sowie einige weitere kleinere Mods auf Deutsch übersetzt.

Anwendung
Voraussetzung ist eine aktuelle SS2-Installation, gepatcht mit SS2Tool.
  • Stelle Deine SS2-Installation auf Deutsch um, entweder durch Auswahl der Sprache in Steam/GOG Galaxy oder durch die Installation der vollständigen deutschen Übersetzung.
  • Installiere SCP.
  • Aktiviere diese Mod mit höchster (oberster) Priorität im Mod-Manager (siehe https://pshjt.github.io/dmm/). Falls die vollständigen deutschen Übersetzung installiert wurde, muss diese mit niedrigster Priorität (*unter* SCP) aktiviert sein.
    Wähle das Archiv im Mod-Manager aus (Install mod archive(s)...) und starte die Installation. Die Mod sollte im Mod-Manager die höchste Priorität besitzen (an erster Stelle stehen).
Nicht empfohlen: Wer ausschließlich die Texte und sonst nichts ersetzen möchte, nutzt scp_deutsch_text.

Download
GitHub.com
SystemShock.org

Partizipation
Du möchtest mitmachen oder hast Verbesserungsvorschläge? Dann mache mit auf https://github.com/pshjt/ss2_scp_deutsch.
66472544e95af
voodoo47Quote
as someone who was dumb enough to go completely fixing the czech translation, I can only say this - good luck, you are in for one hell of a ride.
66472544e9869
MarvinQuote

Quote by voodoo47:
as someone who was dumb enough to go completely fixing the czech translation, I can only say this - good luck, you are in for one hell of a ride.
I don't know how much of the post you could understand, but I didn't want to leave the impression that SShock2's german translation is bad. Far from it: The most excellently chosen german cast makes it one of the best translations ever to arrive on the PC, only beaten by Thief 2 (Dark Project 2: The Metal Age). Most of the time (like in the research reports or the item descriptions), the literal tone together with the already "technical" (dull?) style of the german language fits the scenario quite well. There are, of course, always exception to the rule. I also don't want to impose my view on SciFi and Cyberpunk on the general public. Some like it modern, some don't, therefore, as little as possible should be changed.
66472544e9938
voodoo47Quote
ah, I see, shouldn't be so bad then. oh, and I can understand almost perfectly, it's just that I didn't bother to read it - bit too tired, as I haven't been getting too much sleep lately. the new job sucks.
66472544e99f9
MarvinQuote
Oh, didn't know that youcan  speak german.
He, I feel for you. I'd tell you to cheer up but I know what look you'd give me, so I'll better stop. :)

Oh, I forgot: How does one change the .fon files? One of the umlauts is missing (the small ö).
Page: 1/17▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact