SS2 special characters fonts

3 Guests are here.
66481c0446a7f
voodoo47Quote
creating your own fonts with special characters is a long and painstaking process - you basically need to take the bmp files, and edit the characters until all are at proper places (converting the bmp into fon after each edit, and testing ingame). be prepared to sink long hours into this.

I can upload my edited stuff if you want (the attachment in the first post is not complete).
66481c0446b64
luiggeQuote
I would like I you can upload your stuff thanks
66481c0446c4b
luiggeQuote
the thing is, the guy found out that the game uses a font with the iso-8859 so these characters should work fine but they don't that is kinda weird

I downloaded this extended font file but didn't helped as I said. except for the ñ and ¿ the portuguese linguage uses all other latin characters like çÇ áÁ àÀ éÉ ãà õÕ êÊ ôÔ etc
66481c0446d0e
luiggeQuote
well except for [ý Ý]  [`y `Y]  [ñ Ñ]  [¿ ¡]  [ä ë ï ÿ ö ü]  [å Å] the rest of latin characters we use fine.
66481c0446e5c
voodoo47Quote
ok, the attachment contains all six font bmps that are required for a full translation. you will also need the font tool (you need to launch it in cmd and type in the convert commands manually, examples are in my zip).

now the annoying part - you need to figure out into which purple square your own special character needs to be placed so it would be displayed in the game properly (you can resize them, but do not break, delete or add them). once you have it figured out for one bmp, the rest is easy, because they follow the same rules.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact