SS2 System Shock Infinite 2.4

1 Guest is here.
◀◀Page: 44/177▶▶
664739da19852
This_is_XerxesQuote
The music you used for the Neutral Ending sounds fairly familiar, but I can't recall what film it's from. It has to be one with space monsters and self-destruct sequences, so I guess... Alien? Event Horizon? Jason X?  :D

The updated cutscenes are very well executed. I appreciate your devotion for this project. Of course, I acknowledge that this level of modification is made possible through the combined effort of every modder in the community.
664739da199a1
xdiespQuote
unn_atropos: thanks! Do you think this Von Braun model can be converted to the format used by the game? I could use it in the remake of the True Ending.

This_is_Xerxes: that's a Star Trek: TNG theme. The self-destruction cutscene itself is titled "Arrivederci Von Braun". XD
664739da19a6e
xdiespQuote
In the weekend, I will update the patch with both updated endings and an overhaul of npc animations.
664739da19b2b
Primitive PrimateQuote
Play it again Sam!
664739da19dc1
xdiespQuote

Quote by Primitive Primate:
Play it again Sam!

It's nice to see the static Maries moving around, sitting down or kicking replicators. But the effect is particularly good on the talking Maries, which appear much less robotic. Also, we used to have "ghosts" of Goggles and Maries around the old rigs... now it's almost always a Goggles dying some grisly death (there's lots of unused animations in the game resources).
◀◀Page: 44/177▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact