SS2 System Shock Infinite 2.4

1 Guest is here.
◀◀Page: 50/177▶▶
66342784b8348
K-BoneQuote
Great update,so far the only issue I've noticed is that the new animations apparently have a problem with the mesh's skins when using the Rebirth models.I'm still on Med Deck so I'll post a picture once I start playing it again.
66342784b8539
isaacspaceQuote
Well my System shock 2 files were corrupted last night none of the saves turn up and froze my PC as soon as I went into the load option so I had to delete my old and use my back up as main which means RESTARTING EVERYTHING FROM SCRATCH. Thanks for the suggestion though. I'll be back to your mod again soon and try out the 6 hour mutator, monster receiving double damage sounds like a good time haha thanks.
66342784b8705
xdiespQuote
isaacspace: it was fate! I think you won't have problems at all anymore, with the Easy Mode addon and harvesting every other old rig for modules.

edit K-Bone: thank you, keep me posted with the issue! How about a compatibility fix, to force Rebirth using the old ghost model?
66342784b881b
Primitive PrimateQuote
Have you increased the life span of the Annelid Swarm? Because in Hydro one Swarm appeared to live forever so I had to lure it away from the Regulator.
66342784b8b3a
OlfredQuote
xdiesp, were you just using original animations or did you create new ones?
◀◀Page: 50/177▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact