SS2 System Shock Infinite 2.4

1 Guest is here.
◀◀Page: 52/177▶▶
664738e10d2ae
xdiespQuote

Quote by Primitive Primate:
What happens if I kill one of myself on Deck 4 but activated a Quantum Bio-Reconstruction earlier on that same level?

That gives you the Paradox Ending with or without the QBR machine.
664738e10d3b3
Primitive PrimateQuote
But without QBR there's instant game over. I tried for shits and giggles and I returned back to the main menu.
664738e10d656
xdiespQuote

Quote by Primitive Primate:
But without QBR there's instant game over. I tried for shits and giggles and I returned back to the main menu.

Even with the delay, it looks like one can still misclick when the video is about to play. I could try wrestling the controls away from the player before a video starts, but imagine the rage if one cannot skip the things. :P Probably something we have to live with.
664738e10d729
Primitive PrimateQuote
Ah, you mean I misclicked a movie when I kill myself? Then it makes sense.
664738e10dbc4
OlfredQuote

Quote by xdiesp:
Olfred: I've just dug into Spanker's Motion List for unused animations, like Goggles drowning or being attacked by swarms. Generally speaking, Marie is "reanimated" as in using different gestures, turning & moving.

I see, as far as I know the animations are motion captured and sometimes they have some strange behaviour.
With the low poly models it is not that apparent, but with rebirth you see the quirks.

Also, if you want any custom animations I could provide you with them.
(But could take some time, exams are coming up)
◀◀Page: 52/177▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact