SS2 System Shock Infinite 2.4

1 Guest is here.
◀◀Page: 53/177▶▶
66473bec8d697
xdiespQuote

Quote by Olfred:
Also, if you want any custom animations I could provide you with them.

Thank you, that is some big help! But what software is used to access and change these animations?

At the moment, I'm recording a movie scene where a character "sits on the ground and cradles a dool". Lacking the exact animation, I settled with filming the last part of cs 84 (character kneeled to the ground, with hands in front of face) and play it backwards. If you added any amount of swaying to humcpssit (character dead, sits on corner) that would be perfect.
66473bec8d9ef
OlfredQuote
I found some Blender script which let's you convert the motion database files to something Blender can read, together with some exporter to convert them back. Hmm.. can't find the thread anymore.

Unfortunately I will be off my working PC for about a week, so you will have to wait till I even start on it.
So basically you want the frames of the last part reverted and then you want him to be rocking back and forth?.
Then everything shoved into a new animation (you will need to update the motion database then)

Edit: I think it was this one.
66473bec8daac
xdiespQuote
Yes, either "cs 84" with a loop to simulate rocking or "humcpssit" with added rocking (more work to do, in this case). Thanks for the link, I'll take a look into that!
66473bec8db4e
This_is_XerxesQuote
A question I've been keeping to myself for a very long time, but can no longer do so: Why have you switched the log pics of Bronson and Turnbull?
66473bec8dd43
xdiespQuote

Quote by This_is_Xerxes:
A question I've been keeping to myself for a very long time, but can no longer do so: Why have you switched the log pics of Bronson and Turnbull?

Lol they're onto me. :stroke: I wanted a meaner Bronson for the moment you kill her on Deck 4. Also if you check the New Game menu, the 3 main actresses in the story (Marie, Polito, Bronson... along with Shodan) look like 3 different archetypes.
◀◀Page: 53/177▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact