SS2 Traduzione Italiana

1 Guest is here.
66485d353b2b3
lamboQuote
I hope don't get confused!!  :p

Anyway better then nothing!! :)
In the past I used other amatorial translations (like for Clive Barker's Undying!!) and I found them ok even with some errors (expecially grammatical!!)...
The important is to understand the base of the game... and the practice make the rest!!
It's important an italian translation because on the web I found many people fans of this game... and I think a translation help to make a deeper experience...

That's why I wait news from you too!!  :thumbwink:
66485d353b3db
SemiluxQuote
Ok, ti farò sapere!  :)
66485d353b563
motokoQuote
I think this thread needs a refresh. I hate dust, I love this game, and I'm Italian obviously. I have no problems playing it in English, but I understand that the story is not so simple for who's not trained. Don't know if Semilux is still working on that revision he spoken about, (4 years passed...I don't think so.) but sincerly I don't see real reasons for such a work. And the problem with the training results texts is easy to fix. The real problem, is that the translation is vanilla.
A nice work I think will be an adaptation of this mod that suits a specific System mod. I started with SecMod 'cause I can't play without it, and Keybinds now are ok, but less simple addings need to be done for the correct descriptions of many objects, the new modifications and so on... All this things are messed up.
This could be useful also for other translations. Once identified the lines to add or change, multiples corrections in every translation mod could be done...
What do you think about it guys?
66485d353bb41
unn_atroposQuote

Quote by motoko:
I think this thread needs a refresh. I hate dust, I love this game, and I'm Italian obviously.
Just the person I was looking for. :) There are some untranslated texts.
See the text file here 

italian audiolog page:
https://www.systemshock.org/shocklogs/indexITA.html
I couldn't find the name of the translator, so I put "???" there.
66485d353bf00
KolyaQuote

Quote by motoko:
This could be useful also for other translations. Once identified the lines to add or change, multiples corrections in every translation mod could be done...
What do you think about it guys?
Custom translations for Secmod and possibly SCP (once it's out) would certainly be welcome. I think they should all be collected here, as a one-stop translation point for Italian players. If you can provide any, I'll gladly add them as separate downloads in the second post.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact