SS2 Big Droid Immortality Protocol

2 Guests are here.
Page: 1/9▶▶
663758d624fb6
voodoo47Quote
Tags: °SS2 °dml

Upon destruction, a droid will not explode completely, but create a wreck that will persist in the world for another 20 seconds, and then blow up normally. During this timeframe, you can repair it to convert it to your side - and do this infinite amount of times, technically making the droid immortal. Repair 3 for Maintenance droid, 4 for Security Droid, and 5 for Assault droid (and 50 nanites) required at the moment, the repairs should be reasonably difficult.

requires SS2tool patched install of SS2 (NewDark v2.48+, NVscript loaded), can be activated/deactivated mid game, load with the highest priority.
663758d625118
JDoranQuote
Thanks for this, mate. When you say "assign it the highest priority.", you mean of course that it must be above both Repairman and Turret Fixer?
663758d625201
voodoo47Quote
it actually doesn't matter, all that needs to be avoided are crazy ideas like sticking it lower than SCP. also, turret fixer is now included in the Repairman (1.01+), if you still have the standalone test version, you should get rid of it.
663758d6252bb
JDoranQuote
Thanks (and I didn't know that Turret Fixer is unnecessary when running Repairman v1.01, so thanks for telling me that, too).
663758d62539a
tipharesQuote
i justed wanted to say thank you for this mod.. back in 1998 when i've played system shock 2 for the first time i expected those security-droids to be hackable/repairable, i always wondered why it wasn't implemented.. was it due to time constraints or didn't they plan that at all?
 thank you very much anyways, it feels much much more complete now   :)
Page: 1/9▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact