SS2 Big Droid Immortality Protocol

1 Guest is here.
6648ef9135b02
GuyFawkesGamingQuote
Is it normal for disposable maintenance tools to not work on the droids? Also I've progressed much further in the game, I really do like that the droids and turrets can now be repaired but feel that their damage output and resistance become negligible in later stages of the game that repairing them becomes a chore.

I do have an idea but not sure if NewDark scripting will allow it. In Bioshock 2, your hacked security can be upgraded by getting a "blue zone" during hacking. While System Shock 2 obviously doesn't have "blue zones" you could allow security devices to be modified much the same as weapons. In fact, since the Modification skill isn't very useful in it's self this could be a good way to increase it's use as well; kill to birds with one stone (assuming NewDarks script engine allows this).
6648ef9135c5b
voodoo47Quote
yeah, the droids are not maintainable at this point. should be possible to add it though - same goes for modify, but no idea whether it can be done in some clean way (meaning without a trillion of extra metaprops).
6648ef9135e6f
unn_atroposQuote
Would it be possible to let the player mount guns to the droids?: Assault rifles on every arm!
6648ef9135eff
voodoo47Quote
yes, most likely. not easily done though.
6648ef9135fd4
ZylonBaneQuote
I can't imagine that not looking very silly.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact