🔒 20 Years of System Shock

1 Guest is here.
664b9add7d2e4
Join2Quote
I will be unable to attend this one for more than an hour or two, which upsets the fanboy in me deeply.
664b9add7d463
voodoo47Quote
I still haven't finished the first stream (almost unbelievable that there is still interesting stuff to talk about after 5+ hours), hopefully I'll be done with it today.

also hoping for a higher res and working sounds for the next stream.
664b9add7d6dd
Join2Quote

Quote by voodoo47:
(almost unbelievable that there is still interesting stuff to talk about after 5+ hours)

I could rant about these games for eternity.
664b9add7d7ba
mahkQuote
I think I have all the A/V issues worked out this time.  I should be able to run with reasonable sound levels and more pixels.   As far as I can tell, twitch doesn't have good tools for saving chat logs.  If anyone wants to figure out a good way to do this, let me know. 
664b9add7d8f3
voodoo47Quote
just finished the first stream, it was great - too bad I couldn't be there realtime for the second half (could have stayed in theory, and go straight to work right after the end with no sleep, but guess I'm just too old for pulling off all nighters). lets hope Valet can put together a version that will include the chat, a lot of interesting stuff was going on there as well I bet.

looking forward to the second part.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact