🔒 20 Years of System Shock

1 Guest is here.
664b64f6f068b
Valet2Quote
Yes, I've recorded everything, including the text chat, and it's still being rendered. A 7-hour full hd video made of two other full hd videos with tune-up effects is not a simple task... I hope it won't crash as always!
664b64f6f0a0f
ToxicFrogQuote

Quote by mahk:
I think I have all the A/V issues worked out this time.  I should be able to run with reasonable sound levels and more pixels.   As far as I can tell, twitch doesn't have good tools for saving chat logs.  If anyone wants to figure out a good way to do this, let me know.

Looks like Twitch chat uses IRC on the backend and has instructions for connecting to it with an IRC client or IRC-capable bot.

I'm never using the terrible website chat again, knowing this, but apart from that this means that you can just connect to it with hexchat or something and turn logging on and there you go. I'll probably be logging the next stream myself.
664b64f6f0bc2
Valet2Quote
The complete 7-hour long video of MAHK's gameplay synchronized with real-time text chat, with sound compressed and denoised a bit, is being uploaded on youtube at the moment! 62 gigabytes in total, will take some time for youtube to process the recording.

http://youtu.be/-LDiTZ89j-Q

The original sound was so quiet, and the death cinematic was about to kill your ears every time. I've used a compressor to make the quiet sound some louder, but still not as loud as cortex reaver appearing :)
Acknowledged by: Join usss!
664b64f6f0e1f
KolyaQuote
Awesome, thank you for your work Valet2. :)
664b64f6f10f3
MarvinQuote
Thanks, mate, much appreciated!

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact