SS2 Quest Note Notifiers

4 Guests are here.
6647ee0a6b0fd
icemannQuote
What a useful mod. This should have been in the main game.
6647ee0a6b299
JDoranQuote
Agreed, this mod should have been in the final game (thanks ZB for all of your hard work). Most games would benefit from having a little more time spent on them, I suppose, and if the already mostly superb SS2 had had another three months of development, then I'd imagine something like this would have been incorporated.

This community (and website) really is great, the fan-modding/bug-fixing/feature-adding/etc that has been done, and that will no doubt be done in the future for the two System Shock games, is very good and always interesting. I just wish that every good game had a community like this.
6647ee0a6b378
icemannQuote
Doom is the other one with an equally good community. Been some damn fine work done I over there.

The difference with us is that we've done great things with a much smaller amount of people.
6647ee0a6b494
KolyaQuote
I have added this mod to the Newbie Modding Guide.
Acknowledged by 3 members: ZylonBane, rccc, JML
6647ee0a6b793
RoSoDudeQuote
Great work on the mod! But, I found a minor issue with it while watching someone stream the game. During the SHODAN reveal, the "COMPLETE: Get to Deck 4 to meet Dr. Polito" log message breaks up the log messages that tell you that SHODAN is hacking your cyber-interface.

https://i.imgur.com/YbXqdvW.png

Not game-breaking or anything, just thought it was worth pointing out.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact