Timeline of Events in the System Shock Universe

1 Guest is here.
66487db9790dd
RocketManQuote
Welcome to the forums XD
66487db97925d
voodoo47Quote
that was slightly random. and yeah, Goggles is Shodan's backup plan - one that worked a bit too well, one can say. but no matter, as she already had a backup backup plan.
66487db979606
KolyaQuote

Quote by SHODAN:
I thought Polito would be my avatar, but Polito was weak. It was I who chose you and I who had a robotic servant render your form unconscious. I then completed you with cybernetic grace.

Quote by Grassi:
Hey, doc... a security bot showed up with orders from you to place this grunt into the recovery freezer. I'm no cyberdoc, but I know a plant job when I see one. I suppose you know they outlawed R-grade cyber-goodies after that fiasco back on Citadel Station... but, hey, I just work here, right?

SHODAN gave Goggles an unrestricted "R-grade" interface. So yeah, you might call it an upgrade.
66487db9796f4
📱 JulieQuote
Thanks for the welcome, RocketMan.  That's sweet of you.:-)

@kolya - I remember the "backup" being mentioned and Grassing bitching about "I just work here".. I guess I missed the Shodan quote bragging about surgically altering Goggles. i appreciate you reposting that bit for me.  B-)
66487db9797b4
RocketManQuote
I wonder what the Q-Grade cyber rig is like?  Does it have little ponies in the HUD or something?  How is the R-Grade version more badass and illegal exactly?  Why are HAMburgers always made of beef?  So many big questions needing answers....

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact