SS2 Reimagined shotgun model

1 Guest is here.
664b31338d368
PsiEliteQuote
Great work Max Yari! Im tempted to call it perfect but I think I can dig up some nitpicks XD

Very true to the original. Love the added cloth part. (Im not a big fan of the tacticool mods, even tough the Wrench is awesome!)
The color of the entire backend (behind the barrel) could maybe be a bit darker color.

:thinking: I feel like its maybe to high fidelity. Would love to see a clothed arm with this model aswell. But if we had one I feel like there might be to big of a contrast to the sharpness of the shotgun model.

I don't know if im seeing things but I feel like the model has a slight TF2 cartooney look. Could stick out compared to the original art. Anyone else seeing that?
664b31338d5b9
JoeQuote
I've been yearning for a vanilla-style shotgun and pistol... would be lovely if you worked your magic for the latter! The Tacticool weapons are great, but I miss the sleekness of the vanilla pistol, for example. Is this compatible with the mod that adds the second arm on two-handed weapons?
664b31338d7ea
sarge945Quote
Yeah the Vanilla pistol has something about it that's just....special

Honestly, I would settle for the vanilla pistol model with a very slight texture upgrade (MINOR, not like some 4k ultra-high res scratched metal finish) and the hole at the top of the handle to be fixed.
664b31338da2f
PsiEliteQuote
sarge945Have you seen "Cages pistol mod"`? https://www.systemshock.org/index.php?wap2;topic=637.msg1754#msg1754

doesn't do anything with the hand unfortunately.
664b31338dadd
sarge945Quote
That pistol model is perfect! Thanks
Acknowledged by: PsiElite

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact