SS2 Coloured Laser Rapiers All-in-One

1 Guest is here.
664ac37facc59
ZylonBaneQuote
If you want to store persistent state on an object that doesn't rely on script data, you can just use an inapplicable object property.
664ac37fad0d6
sarge945Quote
Fair enough, got any recommendations?

I eventually went with Door Close Sound.

I try to avoid using object properties because I am not yet experienced enough with the editor to know what will have various implications I don't know about.
664ac37fad217
sarge945Quote
Okay this seems pretty stable now.

@Deu sex and anyone else who has played the Beta versions, can you give some feedback? I want to move this from a Beta state to a full release.
664ac37fad5c8
Deu sexQuote
sarge945
Last time I checked it was working quite nicely, no issues as far as I can remember since the latest version.
RoSoDude is going to release RSD's next version soon, I'll try it again in a full run during that playthrough and if everything is fine, I'll give it a green light, not that you need it or anything though haha just a little external validation roleplay.

Don't hesitate to stress the mod yourself too!
664ac37fad707
📱 sarge945Quote
Yeah I've been stress testing it in a playthrough, but having others to help out always makes testing way better, since people will think of different things and do different things.

It's why software projects can go through years of testing only to break on the day of realease when customers start using it in all sorts of strange ways.

I don't really play Secmod though (don't like the mod personally), so someone should really test that.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact