664afbe8b5b25

664afbe8b613e
1 Guest is here.

Topic: SS2 d0om AssimilationMod beta Read 39513 times  

664afbe8b6980
Tags: °gamesys °SS2

This is d0om's Assimilation Mod (as discussed on ttlg). It introduces a whole new way of changing your stats in SS2 and therfor a complete new gameplay. Enemys carry objects that you can pick up to gain new stats. Sounds weird? Try it out. It's really fun.

We also have a slightly crippled version here that only applys the weapon changes, eg being able to throw grenades.

from the Readme (included):
--------------------------
|Assimilation Mod By d0om|
--------------------------

Assimilation:
-------------

Kill an enemy, take its Data and use it to change your stats, skills, psi powers to those of your foe! Repeate as neccessary. I haven't written them into the objlook strings yet as I haven't finalised what skills everything has! Post on ttlg.com/forums in the shocked forum your views.

Known Issues:
-------------

When you lose the skill to weild an equiped weapon it vanishes! But don't worry its still there really, drag and drop some items in your inventory into the empty columns and it will appear.

Other Changes:
--------------

All unbreakable weapons have been fixed. They should now break as normal.

The Fusion cannon can fire rockets, in addition to prisims. These are the rockets that blast turrets fire, get some of their corpses. Not really much use but a bit of fun!

Grenades apart from disruption can be thrown by right clicking on them.

Some psi powers now home in on their targets at various levels of Psi Stat.

All weapons have source scale progagtion fixed.

All melee weapons now do 50% more damange on overhand than normal
swing. And get double the Strength bonus.

EMP rifle overcharge has a larger explosive power.

Viral Proliferator can toxify you can your enemies if set to the appropriate settings. (Other than Psi Reavers)

Some AI have had their settings changed slightly so they should now be able to fire while moving occasionaly.

Fusion Droids projectiles a bit faster, do a bit more damage.

Ninja Stars now do energy damage (5) rather than WeaponBash (10) (humans have a *2 weakness to energy so its the same damage, just its reduced by energy shield as you would expect)

Misc:
-----

These are the names of the data objects if you want to use summon_obj to try them out.

bluemonkeystat
redmonkeystat
pipestat
shutgunstat
grenadestat
midwifestat
maintstat
bspiderstat
spiderstat
ispiderstat
assaultstat
secstat
cyborgstat
rumblerstat
overstat
groverstat
« Last Edit: 05. July 2014, 21:48:54 by Kolya »

664afbe8b6ac6Cap. John Matrix

664afbe8b6b1c
How do I take the enemy's data? What I do after kill him? I am using this mod with Ponterbee Station ... And I'm having much fight in that hallways, uh? Damnit, the hybrids are in everywhere!
664afbe8b6c2f
You would simply frob the corpse. Not sure if this will work with Ponterbee which has it's own gameplay changes.

Your name:
This box must be left blank:

An evil mega-corporation with 3 branches:
1 Guest is here.
PSI feels cyan to me.
Contact SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies
FEEP
664afbe8b6d63