SS2 DeSpawn

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/14▶▶
664af3a2dd1cb
Yankee ClipperQuote
Tags: °DML °SS2

This mod will eliminate the monsters seem to appear out of nowhere over and over again (the respawners). It will not affect the monsters that are there when the level is started.

Exceptions: The respawning rumblers in the final fight with the Many and Shodan's avatar should not be affected by this mod. They should respawn normally.

I have only tested this on MedSci1, so there might be complications somewhere along the way. If anyone notices anything that is missing that should not have been removed, let me know and I'll take a look at it.

This mod is intended to pick up where the SS2 Unified & Revamped .mis mods left off.

Thanks to Salk and voodoo47 for inspiration.

Update: This mod has now been fingerprinted in keeping with its criminal nature.
Acknowledged by: knifeandko
664af3a2dd44c
voodoo47Quote
while the chances of this causing issues with FMs are extremely low, it should probably be fingerprinted anyway.

also, I don't think the mod does what you want it to do - according to this, you have just made the time interval it takes the ecology to check whether it should spawn more AIs very large, so the game will take forever to spawn them. while this will severely impact spawning, it's technically not disabled.
664af3a2dd548
Yankee ClipperQuote
I am reworking it to use the monstergen route. I have pulled down the attachment and will replace it soon.
664af3a2dd667
ZylonBaneQuote
So it's a mod that makes SS2 play more like Doom.

Hoooray...
664af3a2dd755
SalkQuote
I'll be sure to use it.

And I didn't even like Doom...
Page: 1/14▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact