SS2 Music Mod, thelovebat's Alternate Music Additions

1 Guest is here.
664ad087ac2c2
Yankee ClipperQuote

Quote by VanZant:
I would use this if it was part of the volume for sounds instead of music, since I turn off that awful music that plays when you're supposed to be concentrating. I would pick a different elevator track and filter it to sound like it's playing from a small overhead speaker. Different track, like the real Fly Me to the Moon Sinatra track! Good idea :D

The elevator muzak is part of the sound effects and not part of the background music. I have the background music completely shut off but I hear the muzak no problem.

ps Kolya sniffs glue so his opinion on music should be weighed accordingly.
664ad087ac49c
📱 KolyaQuote
With enough glue I could fix the world... Just like the old gypsy woman said!
664ad087ac5d1
VanZantQuote
Ok, soundly agree that Sinatra wasn't the first, I know now thanks to you, but he sung it damn well. It's my favorite song in his collection.
Also agree the future would have some heck of a speaker setup, or at if people are cybornetically enhanced, the music would play in the mind through the implants as they inch closer to the elevator, also giving them options to disable or add filters to the muzak. Even change the track to something else. That would be a neat future... Customizing your visuals too, how you see NPCs. Like Skyrim hahahaha
664ad087ac76d
thelovebatQuote
Hey everyone, just posting again to let you guys know I'll jump in to update the mirror download links with the one click download Mediafire links every now and again.  I noticed after a long enough period of time that the one click download would stop working as intended and would end up taking you to the traditional Mediafire download page present with the usual ads, and potentially a captcha depending how many things you intended to download.  So to make sure the one click links stay up and running especially for those who want to use just one or two songs and not all three in their mod setup, I'll try and remember to return to this thread once every couple months to check in on the download links so people have the convenient option available of the one click download.

Hope everyone has been enjoying the mod in their playthroughs.   :)
664ad087ac8ac
KolyaQuote
I just added the complete mod to the first post, which for some reason wasn't there. It's trivially easy to delete songs from it, that a user may not enjoy. The whole mod only consists of 3 sound files after all. So I don't think it's necessary to fool around with mediafire links for separate downloads.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact