🔒 steam release issues

1 Guest is here.
664a620b8d69f
KolyaQuote
Installing SS2Tool on the Steam version is currently not a good idea.
A good idea would be to either wait until Night Dive/Steam have fixed their game version or buy at GOG.com because their game works now that we've been through all this with them before.
664a620b8d933
MarvinQuote
Just a thought: Would applying voodoo's fixes and placing a dummy gog.ico file in the main folder enable the SS2Tool to work or does the Steam release have bigger problems?
664a620b8d9f6
KolyaQuote
It would be better to wait. Voodoo47 is currently working with Night Dive/Steam on a working game version.
664a620b8dac6
KolyaQuote
Last Sunday me and voodoo have relayed an SS2 version to Night Dive that isn't prepatched with SS2Tool, but still works out of the box, uses New Dark 2.42, can be modded out of the box and can be upgraded with SS2Tool 5.1 and later versions.
It's up to them to deploy that version on Steam of course. 
664a620b8ddc8
voodoo47Quote
also mentioned here. unfortunately, the Night Dive guy I have been communicating with has logged off before actually receiving the build, and he hasn't been online ever since, so they are probably not even in the test phase yet.

//he was online when I was asleep, that means with a bit of luck, they are already testing the build.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact