SS2 Scary Monsters AI Enhancement

1 Guest is here.
66483da759c91
RoSoDudeQuote
Yeah, scripts are now attached via metaprops so should be compatible with Pistol Hybrid.

As for the old versions, if you want to move the download count for previous versions to 1.03 and delete them, that's fine by me.

Assassin Rapier is not really compatible with Rebirth, as stated in the mod post. You can use them together, but you'll get the Rebirth skin weirdly fitted over the original assassin mesh.
66483da759def
voodoo47Quote
indeed it is. anyway, removed the old versions and moved their download counts to the latest zip.
66483da759ec0
AT-anonymous_accessQuote
hey there, love everything but just to report that cyborg assassins are still definitely shooting through the metacreative barrier, driving me nuts ;)
66483da759f95
AT-anonymoQuote
ps should add that they do so when their arm animations go past the barrier when they stand against it, I think, so not sure if that's this mod or just vanilla behaviour.
66483da75a048
voodoo47Quote
yes, monsters pushing their appendages through a solid object, getting the firing joint to the other side and harm the player with projectiles even though they shouldn't be able to is a vanilla issue.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact