🔒 System Shock 1 custom High Quality Soundfont

1 Guest is here.
664701f384d40
Kenny BremerQuote
Thanks, it sounds great!  As for the save point I posted, it's probably best you didn't get to it.  I'm pretty sure there's no way of fixing it without breaking something else.  There are only a few places on a couple levels where the dynamic music goes crazy.  I think it sounds a bit better now: it still sounds crazy, but not as rough.  If you want to hear the difference, the save file is a legacy file so it will load in both dosbox and the source port.  Again, I really don't think it can be fixed.  I downloaded the arranged_final.  What you've done sounds great!  Thanks again for all your work!
664701f385076
Deu sexQuote
I see, well, I have to make some edits after I heard some of Chicajo's work that really sounded great to me, it's not much, but I clean installed my computer recently and I need to reinstall all the softwares etc...
But once I make those edits (a little bugfix to faithful and some little additions to arranged) I'll finally make that thread I was talking about back then, and provide actual links for people on Steam and Discord ^^

I hope Nightdive will fix the Cyberspace music alteration bug though (maybe it is already ? can't be sure since I clean installed)
664701f38521d
sguptaQuote
Looking forward to the new versions!  =)  I haven't heard anything as far as the CyberSpace music bug yet, apart from confirmation they're aware of it and it's on the list of things they're looking at.  I'm kind of waiting for my playthrough for it to (hopefully) be resolved too.
664701f3852f5
Deu sexQuote
Here it is ! Discussions moved to the new shiny topic :)

https://www.systemshock.org/index.php?wap2;topic=10927

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact