🔒 ❕ System Shock Infinite 2.0 looking for playtesters

1 Guest is here.
Page: 1/21▶▶
6633d7882d37f
xdiespQuote
I'm looking for playtesters to try out the beta for System Shock Infinite 2.0, as our usual suspects aren't available at the moment!  :D Development was recently resumed after a long hiatus: now 2.0 is finally complete, save for one missing video. I'll improvise a features list, below: but if you could just take a look at the new MedSci deck, you would find it already showcases the same information and better.

Download: http://www.moddb.com/mods/system-shock-infinite

6633d7882d606
ChandlermakiQuote
I volunteer! This is definitely what I was looking forward to the most out of all the shock2 mods that have popped up recently. Amazing work once again!
6633d7882d735
VegoraptorQuote
I'll also have a look at it, but I guarantee for nothing, since I got quite a lot of stuff to do at the moment.
Edit: The game crashes when I try to hack into my past self for the first time in med/sci, just after the loading screen. Everything I saw up to that point varied from "nice" to "mindblowing."
6633d7882d7d5
ChandlermakiQuote
When entering the security station in Medsci 1, a very unpleasant hissing sound begins playing repeatedly.
6633d7882da94
xdiespQuote
Thank you very much for your help!

Quote by Chandlermaki:
When entering the security station in Medsci 1, a very unpleasant hissing sound begins playing repeatedly.

It could be some random bug... it never happened before, but one time I dropped a gun and the "decompression scene" would play on a loop for no reason. I'll look into it, btw I've only tested this with the Steam version of SS2.
Page: 1/21▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact