🔒 System Shock Infinite 2.0 looking for playtesters

1 Guest is here.
6647b90851f41
xdiespQuote
I applaud you guys! :thumb: So the moral of the story, is to never leave home without SS2Tool. I will add a note about it above.

Vegoraptor: if they don't crash anymore, see if you like Tears and Cyberspace. But keep saving in different slots, before every bulkhead\cyberspace, because you never know...

edit I added another link on top, to a small patch containing the new readme and a couple fixes. Also, the description of "Marie disabling security" gave me an idea: now, she can also hack turrets.
6647b90852298
KolyaQuote

Quote by voodoo47:
just for fun - how the heck did you end up with such an old release? GOG and steam use 2.42 for quite a while afaik.
I don't think there's an automatic update feature for gog installs. All good old manual work, so it happens.
6647b908523f9
voodoo47Quote
true.

and a reminder - considering the extensive changes you've made to the levels, you probably don't want the orig dml set to be loaded. you can accomplish this by adding a mission quest data var "scplevel" with the value of "1" (without the ""). this will prevent the dmls from loading.
6647b90852623
xdiespQuote

Quote by voodoo47:
true.

and a reminder - considering the extensive changes you've made to the levels, you probably don't want the orig dml set to be loaded. you can accomplish this by adding a mission quest data var "scplevel" with the value of "1" (without the ""). this will prevent the dmls from loading.

Thanks! I never used Mission Quest Data, actually no menu comes up when I click on it! :headshot: But I wonder, Infinite's levels use different names like "1_medsci1", "1_hydro1": are the DMLs still loaded like this?
6647b908526d6
voodoo47Quote
ah, if all your maps have different names, then it's all right. no need to add the var.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact