SS2 NoSpiders

2 Guests are here.
Page: 1/13▶▶
6633808053ad7
KolyaQuote
Tags: °SS2 °DML

A mod for arachnophobiacs that deletes all spiders from the game, and replaces them with worms. NoSpiders_Uni is the latest version of the mod, the original zip is only kept for archivation purposes (and oldDark compatibility, for those few that may need it). Once the mod is loaded, starting a new game is highly recommended/required.

Quote by Uni Readme:
this mod, once activated, will slaughter ALL spiders EVERYWHERE, vanilla, SCP, fan missions, it just won't care. a worm will be spawned at their place. pre-placed spider corpses will also be removed.

note: if the level does something scripted with a spider, this mod will break it (no change there, the previously available mods that were removing spiders are not any different) - a good example would be the Eng2 Many sequence, while the spiders will be converted into worms properly, they will not patrol around like the spiders did (as that part is scripted on the spiders, and will die with them).

Quote by Jocke Readme:
I have now set the spiders to be destroyed as soon as they are created. As a safeguard I've also set them to be invisible, completly silent, slower then your avarge dead slug, have one (1) hitpoint, have weapons that make no damage AND they are on the Good team so any other AI's around will slay them! That enough for ya? ;)
6633808053c10
FsgagrQuote
Is it possible to use this mod with others that modify the .GAM file also?
6633808053cd7
KolyaQuote
No, that's not possible. You could of course add the few changes Jocke made to another shock2.gam using shocked.
6633808053d74
FsgagrQuote
Is...there a tutorial on how to do this? Or a way to find what modifications he made?
6633808053e90
KolyaQuote
I can't tell you exactly how to do it (Jocke said what he did.), but here is a beginners tutorial.
And you can always ask in the SS2 mission design forum on ttlg.com.
Page: 1/13▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact