System Shock 2: Enhanced Edition Update & Community Participation

1 Guest is here.
664938ccd636d
voodoo47Quote
I'll be blunt here - the author in question is well known for producing low quality, incompatible, and sometimes even game breaking content. I can think of no quicker way to destroy the reputation of the upcoming KEX build than to include one of his crass mods.

I'm not quite sure why we still tolerate him here.
Acknowledged by: hemebond
664938ccd674e
vrubaykaQuote

Quote by voodoo47:
not really, and that's why I think he actually meant something else, as leaving FOV on auto is ok for 99.99% of users. so not that useful.
Actually that's exactly what I meant. It is not hard at all to edit the Config file, but having it in the game's settings menu would be a nice QoL improvement. I just imagine a newcomer who would buy the game and the absence of an FoV slider might be disappointing.
664938ccd6853
voodoo47Quote
ok. still think most people don't even know something like FOV exists - but if we are talking about menu options, then windowed, FSAA and Aniso would be much more useful.
664938ccd6b58
KolyaQuote

Quote by voodoo47:
I'll be blunt here - the author in question is well known for producing low quality, incompatible, and sometimes even game breaking content. I can think of no quicker way to destroy the reputation of the upcoming KEX build than to include one of his crass mods.

I'm not quite sure why we still tolerate him here.
Because we're a community and we're not trying to make money with these mods. That is why we can afford to give a chance to beginners and even people whose mods make little sense to us.
664938ccd6c1b
voodoo47Quote
and even people who are not exactly polite, or so it would seem.

fair enough.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact