SS2 Blaydes99 RttUNN

2 Guests are here.
6647c11caef51
johnnythewolfQuote
There's one issue the spawn fix doesn't seem to solve: the spawned enemies always know where you are, especially in the Trioptimum Facility level. It's like hybrids are on permanent alert status.
6647c11caf054
VenoM_31Quote
Did anyone have troubles running the original (without any patches). I can't start a new game, the game crashes, and Windows message of whether to send to Microsoft, and bla-bla-bla? Deleted FM - all works fine. WTH?
6647c11caf29f
KolyaQuote
This sounds like an installation failure. Nevertheless I suggest you download the patched version in the second post of this thread, make your game mod ready and use the Modmanager which has just been updated, thanks to TheBrain.
6647c11caf42b
VenoM_31Quote
And I've got some freezing during saving a game. Hopefully, that was only once, not like UNN Polaris. But strange, these are the only two FMs I've seen such a problem in, irregularly.

Also, first time I returned from the garden level (I went there more, I just stashed my extra items near the shuttle), the banging sound of a wrench sounded whenever I walked and reached any objects. That was like if I constantly swinged my wrench, hitting anything in my sight (even in sight of my back  :)). Strange, eh? That passed as soon as I went to the garden again. Further return did not trigger the bug again, so I enjoyed the bug just once  ;).
6647c11caf53c
KolyaQuote
Yes very strange. Venom_31 if you want to chat come over to the IRC channel. There's no need to post every spark that flies by, if you catch my drift.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact