SS2 Blaydes99 RttUNN

2 Guests are here.
6647eec9338a6
FIG455Quote
Where can I find the code to open the very first door (via the computer to the left). Thanks.  :thumbwink:
6647eec9339d7
Shakura JolithionQuote
I've got DivX installed and updated, and I also end up having the game alt-tab out to DivX and start it up, but no cut scene shows. I decided to watch the cut scenes in DivX, but I'm not entirely sure what order they go in... I know  cs1 is first and the credits are last, but when I get to the next cutscene, do I open cs3 or shuttle?
6647eec933ce3
TagappiQuote

Quote by Shakura Jolithion:
I've got DivX installed and updated, and I also end up having the game alt-tab out to DivX and start it up, but no cut scene shows. I decided to watch the cut scenes in DivX, but I'm not entirely sure what order they go in... I know  cs1 is first and the credits are last, but when I get to the next cutscene, do I open cs3 or shuttle?
If you want to have good ending, choose shuttle. Or if you want to betray Hawkins, choose cs3.
6647eec933dbd
NateDogQuote
I try to play with this mod but I could not start a "new game" because if I try it the games froze.
Have you got any ideas what is wrong?
6647eec933eee
Golan2072Quote
I'm having a crash to the desktop every time I try to get the elevetor up to UNN Gallo deck C. Any idea about how to fix this?

I'm hearing the "ghost sounds" from the crew quarters even in the elevator - maybe it's the reason for the crash? Is there any way to turn them off using the console?

I'm running SS2 with Rebirth, SHTUP, the Widescreen Mod and the new weapon models on WinXP SP2; I'm not using any mod manager but rather a manual install of the mod.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact