SS2 Blaydes99 RttUNN

2 Guests are here.
6647e684d2183
voodoo47Quote
yeah, not going to be easy. anyway, what I can do is fix up the MP enabled earth map and add it to the first post as a separate download. the extra wrenches are now in the containers, and players don't spawn at the same location clumped together anymore.

that will have to do for the moment.
6647e684d247c
voodoo47Quote
time for another update, just a rc for the moment as some new type of work has been done (basically start of the full NewDark conversion).
version 1.08:

general;
-the tram ride is now a small separate level so that the FM would be multiplayer ready (each player will have to go through the ride alone, once the ride ends for everybody, the players will synchronize and the original full level will load)
-closed the door on the destroyed turret near the end of the ride. its placement is nonsense, this is supposed to be where the tram would go, not a random turret alcove
-changed the nonsensicaly textured tunnel walls
-the first level, originally earth.mis, is now titus.mis
-deleted the dangerous leftover player object 588 and relinked the start point properly
-fixed an improper apostrophe in level02.str that would break the text in two emails
-an extra wrench has been added for multiplayer purposes (882)
-fixed physdims on all wormpiles and floored them
-floored and repositioned turrets where necessary
-FM specific movie posters moved from the missing archetype under commercial
-relit all levels to 32bit, a few fixes to textures and room brushes here and there
-protocol droid Xerxes bark has been replaced by a generic droid bleep, as Xerxex should not be referenced in this FM
-the fuel storage area code now logged properly in the pda

this basically means the MP hotfix is not necessary anymore - anyone running 1.08 will have MP compatibility without using the hacked earth level. a dedicated multiplayer tester would be very welcome (I did have a quick look at the mp start points and they look ok, but have no time to run through the entire FM properly. remember to hard save before each level change).

//full patch attached to the first post.
Acknowledged by: unn_atropos
6647e684d25b6
Valet2Quote
Thanks a lot for that! I could play co-op later this week.
6647e684d26a4
voodoo47Quote
good - just to make sure, you only need the 1.01 mission archive, and the 1.08 patch. older patches or the MP test patch are not required (and shouldn't be used).
6647e684d2800
Valet2Quote
well... doesn't work. the trigger is being skipped during that fall. both in sp and mp mode.

i've used a clean install of the fm - 1.01 from the first post and your 1.8 patch (which includes 3 files with which i replaced the existed ones).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n2SPup0Lm0

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact