SS2 Blaydes99 RttUNN

4 Guests are here.
Page: 1/40▶▶
66347fc443ada
blaydes99Quote
Tags: °FM °SS2 °rttunn
Okay everybody! Here's the full download, version 1.01!

As you download it, read these notes:

I am not a perfect machine so I may have forgotten something, made a mistake, left you out of the credits, etc. Just let me know about it and I'll patch it up!

There may be bugs or other small quibbles. If so, post them in this thread or send me an email. Version 1.1 is planned to add some more stuff (the log pics that everyone did won't show up until 1.1 :( ) and fix anything that may pop up. Also, the current download is 38.4 MB and there is no special download for modem users.

A very special thanks to Kolya here at systemshock.org for hosting the file!

The RttUNN was announced here on ttlg.com.
The audiologs of this mission are collected here: https://www.systemshock.org/shocklogs/fm/rttunn/
1.01 includes the sky patch, spawn patch and the "UNN Gallo deck 3 spawn patch"

The patch resolves a couple of orig issues and adds some NewDark goodies (1.02 changelog, 1.03 changelog, 1.04 changelog, 1.05 changelog, 1.06 changelog, 1.07 changelog, 1.08 changelog). To install, just extract the patch archive to your FMs\RttUNN folder and overwrite. 1.08 also makes the FM multiplayer ready (not widely tested though). Requires SS2 2.44 or newer. if using Rebirth, make sure you have version 04 or newer.

Also make sure to load Olfred's Fixed Objects and SHTUP-ND, this is required for everything to look and work properly (the patch has been made with these two in mind).
66347fc443ca8
KolyaQuote
Here are some screenshots from Return to the UNN.
66347fc443d78
MarrQuote
Um, does anyone have hints on how to start exploring this one?  It seems to start you with a wrench, some jammed guns, a few psi-amp shots and no skills..  In the middle of a downtown zombie apocalypse.  Am I missing an obvious survival trick?
66347fc443e57
KolyaQuote
Check out the second post in this thread. There's a spawn-fixed version. You might also want to follow the link to the corresponding thread on TTLG there. You'll see you're not the only one who found this FM to be quite hardcore at certain points.
Regarding survival-tricks: Choose easy difficulty, use the wrench wherever possible, save often. :)
66347fc44411b
Lambda 00Quote

Quote by Kolya:
Check out the second post in this thread. There's a spawn-fixed version. You might also want to follow the link to the corresponding thread on TTLG there. You'll see you're not the only one who found this FM to be quite hardcore at certain points.
Regarding survival-tricks: Choose easy difficulty, use the wrench wherever possible, save often. :)
Good point there.
Page: 1/40▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact