SS2 JMP Jack's Hires Weapons with player hands

2 Guests are here.
Page: 1/13▶▶
6636b1e835314
JMP-JackQuote
Tags: °weapon °SS2

IMPORTANT!!!
This mod is meant as an extension of Tacticool Complete Mod, R&R&R Emp Rifle 3 Mod and RocketMan Fusion Cannon Mod.

This mod adds a left arm to a few weapons:

-Tacticool Assault Rifle (in the Tacticool pack)
-Tacticool Grenade Launcher (in the Tacticool pack)
-Tacticool Shotgun (in the Tacticool pack)
-R&R&R EMP Rifle
-RocketMan Fusion Cannon

"Addons & Alt Version" you can find scrolling down this post or clicking here. Contains:

-"JMP Fusion Cannon Alt 1.0" & "JMP Shotgun Alt 1.0" are 2 alternative version of this weapons (see the screenshots). Load with Mod Manager with higher priority than other weapon packs.

-"JMP New Shotgun Sound" replace the original SG sound with a new one. The SG hasn't an animation for pump action so, I suppose it's automatic. I've added a real SG soundeffect without pump action sound.  Load with Mod Manager with higher priority than other weapon packs.

SHTUP-ND and SCP are optional, but recommended, especially if you want to have hires muzzle flashes on both the shotgun and the rifle.

Thank to Mercurius, RocketMan & Rainalkar for their weapons models (and support) and Voodoo47, Marvin, ZylonBane, Olfred, Kolya and nemyax for supporting me (I hope I haven't forgotten anyone).
Acknowledged by 2 members: unn_atropos, jackbower85
6636b1e8358fe
RocketManQuote
GJ!

1.1 = clothed arm?
6636b1e8359cd
callum13117Quote
Haha, now that I think about it, the default weapon stance IS a little awkward. Neat idea!
6636b1e835ab2
JMP JackQuote
Thanks guys!
I've already tried to make a cloth on the arm, but I don't like the result (I'm very finicky). Maybe in the future: I need to do some practice with blender, before.

callum, Indeed, after a while, the right arm begins to get tired... This weapons seems to be heavy!
Acknowledged by: callum13117
6636b1e835b72
RocketManQuote
BTW, the RRR emp rifle is not a tacticool weapon.  This could be misleading to new users looking for the progenitor weapon used in this mod.
Page: 1/13▶▶

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact