SS2 JMP Jack's Hires Weapons with player hands

1 Guest is here.
6648cc6f34210
JMP-JackQuote
You're right. Thanks for the suggestion. I updated the description. I didn't change the title because "SS2 JMP Jack's Left Arm Patch for Tacticool Weapons, R&R&R Emp Rifle 3 and Rocket Man Fusion Cannon" (when we are all satisfied and will be available), looks too long.
Now new users shouldn't have problems.
Acknowledged by: RocketMan
6648cc6f343de
voodoo47Quote
changed the description a bit, as technically, the mods are not required (all textures are present), so if someone wants to use them without their respective parent mods, they can - as mentioned, mod dependency is to be avoided if possible.
6648cc6f34794
RocketManQuote
Of course.  My comment was intended to discriminate the source material.  Actually the 3 Rs stand for Rainalkar, Rainalkar's Room-mate and RocketMan.  I'm 1 of 3 authors to be clear but none of us are affiliated with Tacticool.  No need to make a big messy title with all our names in it.  It's perfectly practical and fine IMO to simply explain the origin of the mod in the first post, so people understand this is a "value-added" mod that builds on 2 other ones, with appropriate references.

EDIT:  ...which I see has already been taken care of.
6648cc6f34a7a
📱 KolyaQuote

Quote by RocketMan:
Actually the 3 Rs stand for Rainalkar, Rainalkar's Room-mate and RocketMan.
🤔
6648cc6f34b45
RocketManQuote
Maybe it should have been 4 Rs?

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact