Thief list of broken and lowpoly objects that need fixing

1 Guest is here.
66473945a06be
voodoo47Quote
steel elevators are missing back texture, this can cause minor visual anomalies at some places. Olfred, if you have bit of time, please have a look. also, if you don't have a TG install set up, it should be perfectly ok to load the objects into SS2 as well.

thanks.
66473945a07ba
voodoo47Quote
small bump into the vators - I'm thinking of an extremely tiny silent update of TFix 1.23 (found a way of making the Watchman's Grave coin setup in mis7 peeerfect), would be nice if I could throw the vators in as well.
66473945a09d8
OlfredQuote
One of the models is animateable, so check in Thief if it's still working properly.
66473945a0ac9
voodoo47Quote
if you mean the middle gear, yeah, still spinning. wouldn't really matter as LGS never got them to work right for the OMs in the first place (and I didn't get to fixing this just yet, mostly because I'm unable to reliably detect whether the lift is moving up or down).

so all's good, thanks.
66473945a0b8a
voodoo47Quote
thief rotisserie chicken - the object needs to be fixed so that the iron skewer would go directly through the center of the object to allow it to spin (and not look dumb), please.
[rotchick.7z expired]

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact