Thief list of broken and lowpoly objects that need fixing

1 Guest is here.
66474cdb122ab
OlfredQuote
Hey, can you upload your source files so we can take a look at them?
66474cdb1244b
NecrobobQuote
All of the models by tdbonko can be found here: http://darkfate.org/view/details/files/editors/dromed/models

For the record, the only models I really could find use for in Thief Gold are the Hammerite Model (armed and unarmed for Cragscleft factory), the archer model with the red uniform, the swordsman model with the purple uniform, and the mechanist model unarmed and with swords (no macemen needed). Apebeasts, watch officers and guards with long tabards unnecessary.
I *think* they're all in the AI Part1-3 archives.
66474cdb12540
OlfredQuote
So you just take existing *.bin files and do no creation or whatever on your own?
66474cdb127e9
voodoo47Quote
I had a quick look, and actually couldn't replicate the problem (crushed/weird joints, reported on TTLG), everything seemed ok (btw, those models would have been included in TFix for years should I have been made aware of them sooner). clean TFixed install+Dromed basic, just loaded miss2 and shape/model name changed one of the guards (textures did not load, but definitely no joint/limit planes problem).

I think you might not be using the correct cal file (it's in the darkfate archive together with its corresponding bin). anyway, if the models work properly in T2, they have to work properly in T1 as well, it should be just a matter of setting up the resources properly (if you have renamed the bins, you need to rename the cals as well).

can you post your full setup? I'd like to replace/override models in the same way you do, maybe that will get them to bug out.
66474cdb12934
NecrobobQuote
Odd, I did do some extensive mucking about with different .cal files, to no avail. Will have to re check.

@Olfred
At the very most I just hex edit a .bin to point it to another texture. I can't do cg modeling at all.

Legal stuff

Privacy Policy & Terms of Service Contact